With your Mac laptop, you can take your movies, music, documents, e-mail, and Internet wherever the action is. MacBook For Dummies, 2nd Edition provides the lowdown on maintaining and upgrading your MacBook, customizing the Dock and desktop, traveling with a laptop, turning iPhoto into your portable darkroom, and much more. Learn to:
- Locate the battery compartment, iSight camera, ports, and “on” button
- Move your existing files from an older computer
- Use all the cool new features of Mac OS X Leopard
- Work with iTunes, iMovie, iPhoto, iDVD, and GarageBand, all packaged with your MacBook
- Identify the signs of a well-functioning laptop and check for trouble
- Set up your Mac for multiple users
- Explore the cool options available with a .Mac account and iDisk storage that lets you retrieve your files anywhere
- Manage your digital music, photos, and movies
- Use Bluetooth and get all your wireless devices communicating with each other
And if you’ve been considering switching from a PC to a Mac, MacBook For Dummies, 2nd Edition guides you through the process and even shows you how to run Windows on your Mac laptop. If there’s a MacBook in your future — or present — this is the book for you!
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.