Molecular & Cell Biology for Dummies | Organic Chemistry I for Dummies | Genetics for Dummies | Organic Chemistry II for Dummies | Anatomy & Physiology for Dummies | Chemistry for Dummies | Biochemistry Chemical Concepts Reference Guide | Lehninger Principles of Biochemistry | Organic Chemistry I for Dummies
This friendly, unintimidating guide presents an overview of the material covered in a typical college-level biochemistry course and makes biochemistry basics easy to understand. It explains all the topics and practical applications in plain English. From cell ultrastructure and carbohydrates to amino acids, proteins, and supramolecular structure, youâll identify biochemical structures and reactions, send your grades soaring, and start looking forward to your next class, instead of dreading it. Discover how to:
- Master biochemistry basics
- Work through biochemistry problems
- Prepare for standardized tests
- Grasp amino acid and protein structures
- Nail down enzyme terminology
- Get a grip on the Michaelis-Menton equation
- Load up on carbo knowledge
- Crack the nucleic acid code
- Learn to love lipids â but not too much
- Master the ABCs of vitamins
- Apply biochem in everyday life
- Explore a career in the field
From water chemistry to protein synthesis Biochemistry For Dummies gives you the vital information, clear explanations, and important insights you need to increase your understanding and improve your performance on any biochemistry test.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.