Jump quickly to results on these stores:
This make-it-happen guide for online entrepreneurs walks you through the process of opening an account, designing your store for easy shopping, creating a catalog that shoppers can’t resist, processing orders and payments efficiently, and much more. You’ll find the best ways to choose merchandise, establish store information, create a skype phone number, develop store policies, and reach the customers you want. Discover how to:
- Pick products that will really sell
- Find and evaluate storefront providers
- Establish payment options
- Accept credit card payments safely
- Lay out your design from the ground up
- Set up a catalog of goods
- Arrange for shipping
- Incorporate the best practices of super-selling sites
- Keep your store up to date
- Put your Web store at the hub of your sales
- Fine-tune before you open
- Take advantage of search engines and pay-per-click campaigns
Complete with lists of the top ten things every Web store needs, tips for designing your store, and traps to avoid while building and running your store, Web Stores Do-It-Yourself For Dummies makes opening your Web store fast, fun, and simple!
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.