Parkinsonâs? Youâre kidding me, right?: One womanâs unshakeable belief in overcoming a shaky diagnosis! | Delay the Disease-Exercise and Parkinson's Disease 2nd Edition | A Parkinson's Primer: An Indispensable Guide to Parkinson's Disease for Patients and Their Families | Everything You Need to Know About Caregiving for Parkinson's Disease (Everything You Need to Know About Parkinson's Disease) (Volume 2) | Everything You Need to Know About Parkinson's Disease | Parkinson's Treatment | Parkinson's Disease
- Make sure you have an accurate diagnosis
- Assemble and work with your health care team
- Inform others about your condition
- Choose the most effective medications
- Establish a diet and exercise regimen
- Consider surgical options, alternative therapies, and clinicaltrials
- Maintain healthy personal and professional relationships
- Adjust your routine as your PD progresses
This one-stop resource provides proven coping skills, first-handadvice, and practical tools, such as worksheets to assess careoptions, questions to ask doctors, and current listings of careproviders.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.