50 Studies Every Doctor Should Know | How to Read a Paper | Evidence-based Medicine Toolkit | How to Read a Paper | Users' Guides to the Medical Literature | Rapid Interpretation of EKG's | How to Lie With Statistics | Users' Guide To The Medical Literature | Evidence-Based Medicine
- New edition of fantastically successful book on EBM, written by the best-known authorities in the world. Will focus on the major challenge of practicing EBM in real time, providing tips and tools to help achieve this
- Focuses on the major challenge of practicing EBM in real time, providing tips and tools to help achieve this.
- All clinical examples are new.
- Expanded section on limitations of EBM - discusses common criticisms and the real limitations and how they can be overcome.
- Highlights the problems with the CAT databases available on the web.
- Expanded section on clinical decision rules in diagnosis.
- Interactive and user-friendly CD.
- Downloadable EBM resources for handhelds.
About: Evidence Based Medicine provides a clear explanation of the central questions of EBM - how to ask answerable clinical questions, how to translate them into effective searches for the best evidence, how to critically appraise that evidence for its validity and importance, and how to integrate it with patients' values and preferences.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.