Jump down to see edition details for The English Legal System: Paperback
Key Facts Key Cases: English Legal System will ensure you grasp the main concepts of your English Legal System module with ease. This book explains in concise and straightforward terms:
â¢Â Discussion of the courts system, both civil and criminal;
â¢Â Details of the tribunal system
â¢Â The doctrine of precedent
â¢Â Statutory interpretation
â¢Â Personnel in the legal system, both professional and lay
Key Facts Key Cases is the essential series for anyone studying law at LLB, postgraduate and conversion courses and professional courses such as ILEX. The series provides the simplest and most effective way to absorb and retain all of the material essential for passing your exams. Each chapter includes:
- diagrams at the start of chapters to summarise key points
- structured headings and numbered points to allow for clear recall of the essential points
- charts and tables to break down more complex information
Where relevant, chapters also contain a Key Cases section which provides the simplest and most effective way to absorb and memorise essential cases needed for exam success.
- Essential and leading cases are explained
- The style, layout and explanations are user friendly
- Cases are broken down into key components by use of a clear system of symbols for quick and easy visual recognition
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.