Knowledge of the English legal system is the cornerstone to every law degree in England and Wales. UNLOCKING THE ENGLISH LEGAL SYSTEM will ensure that you grasp the main concepts with ease, providing you with an essential foundation to your learning. This fourth edition is fully up to date with changes to the law and all the latest developments, including:
- the Legal Aid, Sentencing and Punishment of Offenders Act 2012
- changes to sentencing
- All recent cases
Interactive resources supporting this book are available online at www.unlockingthelaw.co.uk. These include:
- A video introduction
- Multiple choice questions
- Key questions and answers
- Revision mp3s
The UNLOCKING THE LAW series is designed specifically to make the law accessible. Features include:
- aims and objectives at the start of each chapter
- key facts charts to consolidate your knowledge
- diagrams to aid learning
- summaries to help check your understanding of each chapter
- problem questions with guidance on answering
- a glossary of legal terminology
The series covers all the core subjects required by the Bar Council and the Law Society for entry onto professional qualifications, as well as popular option units.
The website www.unlockingthelaw.co.uk provides supporting resources such as multiple choice questions, key questions and answers and updates to the law.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.