This fourth edition of Communication, Cultural and Media Studies: The Key Concepts is an indispensible guide to the most important terms in the field. It offers clear explanations of the key concepts, exploring their origins, what theyâre used for and why they provoke discussion. The author provides a multi-disciplinary explanation and assessment of the key concepts, from âauthorshipâ to âcensorshipâ; âcreative industriesâ to ânetwork theoryâ; âcomplexityâ to âvisual cultureâ.
- The new edition of this classic text includes:
- Over 200 entries including 50 new entries
- All entries revised, rewritten and updated
- Coverage of recent developments in the field
- Insight into interactive media and the knowledge-based economy
- A fully updated bibliography with 400 items and suggestions for further reading throughout the text
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.