The ICT Handbook for Primary Teachers will help all those involved in primary education, whether in training, teaching or leadership roles, to develop the ICT knowledge, understanding and skills required to enhance childrenâs learning in the classroom.
Covering theory and practise this essential Handbook explores and outlines the usefulness of ICT in a range of primary contexts, and advice is offered on assessing whether ICT is preferable to other approaches for âenhancing learningâ. With additional online resources, providing activities, multimedia resources and further reading, the book covers:
- Statutory requirements for using ICT in the curriculum at all levels
- Using ICT in core curriculum subjects and in cross-curricular contexts, referring to key PNS framework objectives
- Advice on incorporating a range of ICT resources into childrenâs learning
- Different models of e-learning (handheld devices, interactive whiteboards, the internet)
- How ICT can be used to help pupils with special educational needs
- Using ICT for planning, delivery, assessment and recording
This book is an indispensible guide to ICT for students on PGCE, BEd and undergraduate teaching courses, along with practising teachers, SENCOs, ICT co-ordinators and school leaders.
About: The ICT Handbook for Primary Teachers will help all those involved in primary education, whether in training, teaching or leadership roles, to develop the ICT knowledge, understanding and skills required to enhance childrenâs learning in the classroom.
This edition also contains Spot''s Big Book of Colors, Shapes, and Numbers
About: Children learn their colors, shapes, and numbers as they follow Spot, the playful puppy, and his friends throughout the day
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.