Now in a fully updated second edition Writing Models Year 4 provides a wealth of ideas and frameworks to help teachers cover every type of writing in their classroom. Helping to cut lesson planning time by providing a series of models with key teaching points for different abilities, this new edition includes material on:
- Stories with historical settings
- Stories from other cultures
- Stories that raise issues & dilemmas
- Poems to explore form and performance poems
- Stories set in imaginary worlds and plays
- Newspaper reports
- ICT-texts and persuasive writing including a model based on a DVD
Providing a bank of easy-to-use, photocopiable models for writing covering poetry, narrative and non-fiction, this book will help all teachers create enthusiastic and motivated writers.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.