Finding your way to a Ph.D.: Advice from the dissertation mentor | Policy and Politics for Nurses and Other Health Professionals: Advocacy and Action | Educational Research: Planning, Conducting, and Evaluating Quantitative and Qualitative Research plus MyLab Education with Enhanced Pearson eText -- ... New in Ed Psych / Tests & Measurements) | Research Design: Qualitative, Quantitative, and Mixed Methods Approaches | Theoretical Nursing | Evidence-Based Practice in Nursing & Healthcare | Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association
This useful guide educates students in the preparation of literature reviews for term projects, theses, and dissertations. The authors provide numerous examples from published reviews that illustrate the guidelines discussed throughout the book.
New to the seventh edition:
- Each chapter breaks down the larger holistic review of literature exercise into a series of smaller, manageable steps
- Practical instructions for navigating todayâs digital libraries
- Comprehensive discussions about digital tools, including bibliographic and plagiarism detection software
- Chapter activities that reflect the bookâs updated content
- New model literature reviews
- Online resources designed to help instructors plan and teach their courses (www.routledge.com/9780415315746).
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.