Jump down to see edition details for Beyond Cybersecurity + Website: Protecting Your Digital Business: Paperback
* contains 100 common critical, theoretical and linguistic terms
* each entry is extensively cross-referenced, and includes a definition, critical historical application, activities, cues for discussion and notes for further reading
* includes numerous examples from a wide range of texts: contemporary and classic, literary and otherwise. Each extract is contextualised and cross-referenced to items in the body of the book
* introduces the historical, geographical, cultural and social complexities of 'English' and explores its study as a college and university subject
* introduces the major theoretical positions and provides practical approaches to the subject
* contains maps and a linguistic, literary and cultural chronology of 'Englishes'
* has a flexible structure suitable for a variety of courses and classroom contexts
* introduces students to a wide range of literary and non-literary texts
* can be used as a classroom text or as an aid to independent study
* provides an overview of current materials and strategies for teaching and learning.
This edition also contains Beyond Cybersecurity + Website: Protecting Your Digital Business
About: The English Studies Handbook is a combination of critical dictionary, anthology, workbook and study guide.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.