It examines why we become stressed, how the stress response is unique to each of us and why stress, particularly when combined with fatigue, can create a vicious circle that has serious implications for our long-term health. So, what's the answer? As you'll discover, there is no single solution; instead the authors suggest a unique blend of practical solutions that include:
* Uncovering your stress triggers and stress response
* Learning how to reframe negative beliefs
* Effective time management that includes relaxation and fun
* Becoming more resilient by tuning up your stress hormones
* Utilising the power of sleep and exercise
* Beating the sugar and stimulant trap
* Fuel-up to feel good - discover the key nutrients for energy and resilience
With a section on quick fixes to feel better now, as well as guidance on putting together a long-term action plan, The Stress Cure will empower you to take back control and live a healthier, more balanced life.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.