The Reading Zone, 2nd Edition: How to Help Kids Become Skilled, Passionate, Habitual, Critical Readers | The Journey Is Everything | 100 Quickwrites | Read Write Teach | Write Beside Them | Notice & Note | Book Love | Writing With Mentors | Reading Nonfiction
- descriptions of the reading and writing minilessons that Linda uses to get kids thinking in the notebook
- ideas for further invitations that engage adolescents in writing, reading, and drawing
- specific ways to use the lists and tools that are printed right in the Notebook
- dozens of reproducible examples of notebook pages by Linda's students that show the Notebook's multiple uses and that will help inspire your own students' writing and reading
- an annotated list of professional titles that will help further your knowledge of Notebooks and how to use them effectively in a variety of ways in your classroom.
Purchase 5-packs of the Writer's-Reader's Notebook here.
About: With the generosity, thoughtfulness, and practicality we have come to appreciate from this extraordinary classroom teacher, Linda gives us the structures and models we need to invite every student we teach to think and act as a reader, writer, and artist.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.