Medical-Surgical Nursing Care | Fundamental Concepts and Skills for Nursing | Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-PN Examination | Introduction to Maternity and Pediatric Nursing | Introduction to Maternity and Pediatric Nursing | Fundamental Concepts and Skills for Nursing | HESI Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-PN Examination | Introduction to Clinical Pharmacology | Mosby's Pharmacology Memory Notecards
Find essential nursing information at a glance! Mosbyâs PDQ for LPN: Practical, Detailed, Quick, 4th Edition is an easy-to-use, pocket-sized guide to important facts, formulas, and procedures used in the clinical setting. It offers quick access to details you need but donât usually memorize, such as signs and symptoms, medications, conversions, abbreviations, and normal/abnormal ranges for lab tests. Durable pages and spiral binding can withstand the wear and tear of daily use on the job. When in doubt, check this handy reference!
- 10 tabbed, color-coded sections provide quick access to essential facts, formulas, lab values, procedures, and more.
- Compact size features durable, water-resistant pages and spiral binding, making the book easy to carry and use in any clinical setting.
- A focus on special populations includes separate sections on pediatric, maternity, and geriatric patients.
- HIPAA- and OSHA- compliant information reflects the latest practice standards and guidelines.
- NEW! Expanded coverage addresses oxygen delivery, hypoglycemic drugs, cardiac rhythms (STEMI), seizure treatment, breath sounds, and more.
- NEW assessment tools are included for pain, nutrition, and alcohol abuse.
- UPDATEDÂ content reflects the latest clinical developments, screening guidelines, and drug information.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.