Egan's Fundamentals of Respiratory Care | Egan's Fundamentals of Respiratory Care | Wb for Rau's Respiratory Care Pharm | RAU's Respiratory Care Pharmacology | Cardiopulmonary Anatomy & Physiology | Clinical Manifestations and Assessment of Respiratory Disease | Respiratory Care Anatomy and Physiology | Mosby's Respiratory Care Equipment | Respiratory Care Clinical Competency
With thousands of questions, Elsevier Adaptive Quizzing for Respiratory Care is the fun and engaging way to prepare for course exams, HESI exams, and ultimately the certification exam. Elsevier Adaptive Quizzing for Respiratory Care allows you to advance at your own pace â based on your performance â through multiple mastery levels for each chapter, concept, or topic. A comprehensive dashboard lets you view your progress and stay motivated.
- UNIQUE! Elsevierâs trusted, market-leading content serves as the foundation for all questions, which are written, reviewed, and leveled by experienced nursing educators, item writers, and authors.
- UNIQUE! Unfolding questions become progressively more complex as you advance to higher levels, incorporating concepts such as delegation, multi-system disease, or complicating conditions to help strengthen your critical thinking and clinical reasoning skills.
- UNIQUE! Essential test-taking tips and strategies help you learn how to successfully dissect and tackle different question types and improve test-taking skills for both course exams and the licensure examination.
- Confidence level indicators allow you to indicate your confidence when submitting answers, providing valuable insight into areas where you might require further study.
- UNIQUE! Practice in Study Mode, which provides immediate feedback, or in Exam Mode where the quiz is timed and results are summarized at the end.
- UNIQUE! In addition to detailed rationales for each question, select questions include interactive, multimedia resources such as illustrations, animations, videos, audio clips, and study tips to help you master challenging material.
- The engaging, easy-to-use interface ensures that youâll be able to navigate through the program with ease.
- Three mastery levels for each chapter, topic, or concept allow you to progress from one level to the next based on your performance.
- Alternate item format questions â including multiple-response, fill-in-the-blank, prioritizing, graphic item options, chart/exhibit, video, audio, and hot spot â provide valuable certification exam preparation.
- The comprehensive dashboard allows you to view your personal learning progress with summaries of your strengths, weaknesses, mastery levels, and normative data.
About: With thousands of questions, Elsevier Adaptive Quizzing for Respiratory Care is the fun and engaging way to prepare for course exams, HESI exams, and ultimately the certification exam.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.