Prioritization, Delegation, & Management of Care for the NCLEX-RN Exam | Med-Surgical Success | Medical-Surgical Nursing | Winningham's Critical Thinking Cases in Nursing | Davis's Drug Guide for Nurses | Davis's Comprehensive Handbook of Laboratory & Diagnostic Tests With Nursing Implications | Clinical Nursing Judgment Study Guide for Medical-Surgical Nursing | Medical-Surgical Nursing | Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination
The easy-to-use Clinical Companion for Ignatavicius and Workmanâs Medical-Surgical Nursing: Patient-Centered Collaborative Care, 8th Edition, is an A-Z guide to more than 250 common medical-surgical conditions and their management. Written in a reader-friendly, direct-address style, this resource is a convenient tool that you can carry with you on clinical days. Now organized in a streamlined collaborative care format, complete with new QSEN highlights and a reorganized Concepts in Medical-Surgical Nursing section, it will quickly become your best bedside reference.
- A-Z synopses of more than 250 diseases and disorders , along with related collaborative care, serve as both a quick reference for clinical days and a study resource for diseases/disorders and related collaborative care.
- Consistent collaborative care format mirrors the coverage provided in the Ignatavicius & Workman textbook to more effectively prepare students for clinical days.
- UNIQUE! Nursing Safety Priorities reinforce critical safety measures at the bedside and mirror those in the Ignatavicius & Workman text: Drug Alert, Critical Rescue, and Action Alert.
- Special Considerations highlights call students' attention to important aspects of nursing care, such as Genetic/Genomic Considerations, Considerations for Older Adults, Gender Health Considerations, and Cultural Considerations.
- A Concepts of Medical-Surgical Nursing section (Part One) includes a NEW! concept on fluid and electrolyte balance, reflects the emphasis on concepts from Giddensâ Concepts of Nursing Practice, and provides students with an understanding of essential concepts needed for effective nursing practice.
- A-Z printed thumb tabs appear along the edges of the pages to facilitate quick access to clinical information for just-in-time learning and reference at the bedside.
- 8 quick-reference appendices provide need-to-know, quick-reference coverage of common and some less typical clinical topics.
- NEW! Updated content matches the 8th edition of the Ignatavicius & Workman textbook for a reliably seamless reference and study experience.
- NEW! Streamlined collaborative care format helps you focus more effectively on nursing care priorities.
- NEW! QSEN highlights each focus on one or more of the six core QSEN competencies (Patient-Centered Care, Teamwork & Collaboration, Evidence-Based Practice, Quality Improvement, Safety, and Informatics) to help you understand how to apply QSEN competencies for safe patient care.
About: The easy-to-use Clinical Companion for Ignatavicius and Workmanâs Medical-Surgical Nursing: Patient-Centered Collaborative Care, 8th Edition, is an A-Z guide to more than 250 common medical-surgical conditions and their management.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.