Jump quickly to results on these stores:
Acing the Pancreaticobiliary Questions on the GI Board Exam: The Ultimate Crunch-Time Resource | ERCP | Atlas of Endoscopic Ultrasonography | Sleisenger and Fordtran's Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease | Acing the Hepatology Questions on the GI Board Exam | Acing the GI Board Exam | ERCP
From diagnostic to therapeutic procedures, Endosonography, 3rd Edition is an easy-to-access, highly visual guide covering everything you need to effectively perform EUS, interpret your findings, diagnose accurately, and choose the best treatment course. World-renowned endosonographers help beginners apply endosonography in staging cancers, evaluating chronic pancreatitis, and studying bile duct abnormalities and submucosal lesions. Practicing endosonographers can learn cutting-edge techniques for performing therapeutic interventions such as drainage of pancreatic pseudocysts and EUS-guided anti-tumor therapy. Meticulous updates, electronic access to the fully searchable text, videos detailing various methods and procedures—and more—equip you with a complete overview of all aspects of EUS.
"This book integrates scientific data, experts' knowledge, evidence based-medicine and technical data into clinical gastrointestinal practice in a clear and concise manner." Reviewed by J Gastrointestin Liver Dis, Dec 2014
"...a stand-alone reference for an EUS-trainee with no need for further supplementary literature to get started" Reviewed by Arab Journal of Gastroenterology, Jan 2015
- Get a clear overview of everything you need to know to establish an endoscopic practice , from what equipment to buy to providing effective cytopathology services.
- Understand the role of EUS with the aid of algorithms that define its place in specific disease states.
- Gain a detailed visual understanding and mastery of how to perform EUS systematically using illustrations, high-quality endosonography images, and videos.
- Glean all essential, up-to-date information about endosonography including transluminal drainage procedures, contrast-enhanced EUS, and fine-needle aspiration techniques.
- Benefit from the extensive knowledge and experience of world-renowned leaders in endosonography, Drs. Robert H. Hawes, Paul Fockens, and Shyam Varadarajulu.
- Locate information quickly and easily through a consistent chapter structure, with procedures organized by body system.
- Access the full text online at Expert Consult.
Master how to perform EUS systematically using the station-based approach and the latest techniques on FNA and therapeutic interventions using step-by-step procedural videos and high-quality images from leading global authorities.
About: From diagnostic to therapeutic procedures, Endosonography, 3rd Edition is an easy-to-access, highly visual guide covering everything you need to effectively perform EUS, interpret your findings, diagnose accurately, and choose the best treatment course.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.