Nursing Diagnosis | Health Assessment in Nursing | Fluids & Electrolytes Made Incredibly Easy! | Fundamentals of Nursing | Medical-Surgical Nursing | Medical-Surgical Nursing Virtual Clinical Excursions | Medical-Surgical Nursing | Clinical Nursing Skills & Techniques | Nurse's Handbook of Health Assessment
- A consistent format for each skill takes you from planning to follow-up care complete with review questions!
- Overviews present the purpose of the skill, safety precautions, and delegation guidelines to help you put skills in the context of patient care.
- Preparation includes patient assessment and any appropriate patient preparation needed before the procedure.
- Equipment familiarizes you with the most current equipment used for each procedure.
- Procedure Videos let you watch and learn with over 125 videos of key nursing procedures that are performed by real nurses and feature the most current practices. Many videos feature dynamic 3-D animations to show what is happening inside the body. You can also print out handy procedure guidelines that include the steps for each procedure.
- Follow-up Care outlines appropriate assessment, evaluation, and interventions to ensure comprehensive patient care.
- Documentation provides guidelines on what and how to document care provided and patient response, and includes sample documentation that can be printed for review.
- Review Questions feature NCLEX examination-style review questions with rationales so you can evaluate your understanding of each skill.
- Sections can be viewed sequentially or you can easily select a specific section – so you can choose how much time to spend on each section or select or skip specific material.
- Each video approximately 5 minutes.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.