Nursing Mnemonics | Medical-surgical Nursing Made Incredibly Easy | Fluids & Electrolytes Made Incredibly Easy! | Pharm Phlash! | Mosby's Pathophysiology Memory Notecards | Mosby's Pharmacology Memory Notecards | Memory Notebook of Nursing | Mosby's OB/Peds & Women's Health Memory Notecards | Mosby's Assessment Memory Notecards
Completely portable, this pocket-sized collection of full-color, spiral-bound cards uses humor, cartoons, and mnemonics to help you understand and retain important information about fluids and electrolytes. This fun, colorful, and insightful approach makes these cards a valuable learning and review tool throughout nursing school, as well as a great resource for preparing for the NCLEXÂ® examination.
- UNIQUE! 64 full-color, cartoon mnemonics cover key fluids and electrolytes and acid-base concepts.
- UNIQUE! Colored highlights draw attention to four central topics: Serious Life Threatening Implications in pink; Common Clinical Findings in blue; Important Nursing Implications in yellow; and Patient Teaching information in green.
- Concise What You Need to Know information on the back of each image highlights key information and specific nursing implications.
- Spiral-bound pages made of thick, substantial card stock are durable and portable.
- Color-coded thumb tabs feature a different color for each section for easy referral.
- 15 new cartoons help you master the latest information on fluids and electrolytes.
- New topics include: Homeostasis: A Question of Balance and The Bodyâs Water: Keeping It Where You Need It.
About: Completely portable, this pocket-sized collection of full-color, spiral-bound cards uses humor, cartoons, and mnemonics to help you understand and retain important information about fluids and electrolytes.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.