Mosby's PDQ for RN | Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination | Prioritization, Delegation, and Assignment
- You can carry this pocket-sized guide anywhere, and the convenient spiral binding allows you to lay the booklet flat for easy reference.
- Each color-coded section tab has a table of contents with page references making it easy to quickly locate key information. Cross-references with page numbers are also provided to help you find related topics.
- Includes a collection of commonly used but rarely memorized clinical information, such as charts, graphs, formulas, conversions, and lab values â all necessary to help you deliver safe and efficient nursing care.
- Information is easy to find in 10 tabbed, color-coded sections: Procedures, Vital Signs/Assessment, Meds/IV, Labs, Emergency/ECG, Obstetrics, Pediatrics, Geriatrics, Patient Teaching, and Facts.
- Printed on waterproof and stain-resistant paper, this durable reference is tough enough for any clinical setting and will even float if it falls into water.
- A ruler with selected standard measurements slides in and out of the spiral binding and serves as a handy bookmark.
- All information is HIPAA and OSHA compliant to keep you current with the latest practice standards and guidelines.
- A new Geriatrics tab offers quick access to information specific to caring for older adults.
- Vital Signs and Assessment are combined in one section for quick reference.
- New and expanded information on emergency care provides essential guidelines for treating stroke patients, assessing trauma patients, and responding to cardiopulmonary arrest.
- Additional patient teaching resources, such as reliable web sites and cancer screening recommendations, help you communicate more effectively with your patients.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.