- Pocket size makes it handy to carry around and spiral binding allows booklet to lay flat for easy reference.
- 10 easy-to-find tabbed sections make it easy to gain rapid access to hundreds of essential facts, formulas, lab values, procedures, English-to-Spanish translations, and more.
- Each section divider features a rapid-reference table of contents so users can quickly locate the information they need within each section.
- Geriatrics section contains handy information on medication, pressure ulcers, procedural changes when working with the elderly, proper use of restraints, and learning needs of older adults.
- Includes a collection of commonly used but rarely memorized clinical information, such as charts, graphs, formulas, conversions, and lab values - all necessary to deliver safe and efficient nursing care.
- Includes metric measurements for PNs practicing in settings where SI units are used.
- Special paper is water resistant and reusable - great for rugged clinical use.
- Ten sections: Procedures, Vital Signs/Pain, Assessment, Meds/IV, Labs, Geriatrics, Obstetrics, Pediatrics, Patient Teaching, and Facts.
Pocket-sized for portability, these new quick-reference resources provide quick, easy access to the information you need to know! Water- and stain-resistant pages stand up to the daily wear-and-tear of the clinical setting.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.