Jump quickly to results on these stores:
12 Lead Ecg for the Acute Care Provider | Drug Dosage Calculations | Maternal-Neonatal Nursing Made Incredibly Easy | Textbook of Neonatal Resuscitation | Fast Facts for the L&D Nurse | Fetal Heart Monitoring Principles and Practices | Pocket Guide To Fluid, Electrolyte, And Acid-Base Balance | Pocket Guide to Critical Care Monitoring | Pocket Guide to Basic Skills and Procedures
- Provides portable and practical information for evaluating intrapartum and antepartum fetal status.
- The guide is pocket-sized, two-color, and features an outline, tabular format for easy retrieval of information.
- Care is presented in a step-by-step sequence with rationales for nursing interventions.
- Presents a consistent, outline format that includes the description, characteristics, etiology, clinical significance, and intervention for each situation or condition.
- Includes the latest information on the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD) standard definitions for fetal heart rate patterns.
- Presents comprehensive information on fetal oxygen saturation monitoring that has the potential of decreasing cesarean deliveries.
- Incorporates guidelines for culturally sensitive care of the patient.
- A new chapter on the influence of preterm and postterm gestation on the interpretation of fetal heart rate tracings
- A new chapter on fetal assessment in nonobstetrical settings associated with trauma, transport, and surgical procedures
- The latest comprehensive information on fetal pulse oximetry as an FDA-approved adjunct method of fetal assessment
- Practical information on human error, risk reduction, and risk management in the perinatal setting
- Information on the relationship between acute intrapartum events and neonatal outcome
- The most recent National Institute of Child Health & Human Development (NICHD) standard definitions for fetal heart rate patterns
- Information on fetal strip scaling and tracings used outside North America
- An expanded number of fetal monitor strips for study and analysis
- Additional illustrations related to the latest electronic fetal monitoring equipment
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.