- Includes a thorough review of OB/GYN ultrasound, with emphasis on the latest topics, such as nuchal translucency, ductus arteriosus imaging and intraventricular hyperechoic focus.
- Provides more than 295 excellent ultrasound images with explanation of findings in the text.
- Discusses problem-solving tools such as MRI and 3D ultrasound for complicated cases.
- Excellent review tool for OB/GYN and radiology residents preparing for boards, as well as a current review for practitoners of pertinent clinical OB/GYN ultrasound for clinical practice.
- Mimics official exam formats and daily practice environment.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.