Jump quickly to results on these stores:
- Includes two scenarios in each chapter that focus on future directions in nursing and present the probable and preferable future of the specific issue.
- Written by an expert panel of nursing leaders in the areas of advance practice, education, research, and administration.
- Includes discussion questions at the end of every chapter which are designed to stimulate creative thinking by placing the students in a situation where they must create the solution and determine the steps needed to prepare for the future.
- Includes important information on the use of technology as it relates to the future of nursing practice and education.
- Focuses on key areas such as alternative and complementary health care and multicultural nursing to help expand the boundaries of nursing practice into the future.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.