The Non-Designer's Presentation Book | The Non-Designer's Design Book | The Non-Designer's Photoshop Book | Robin Williams Design Workshop | The Non-Designer's InDesign Book | The Non-Designer's Design Book | The Non-Designer's Web Book | The Non-Designer's Type Book | Before & After How to Design Cool Stuff
In this non-designerâs guide to IllustratorÂ techniques, youâll learn:
- How vector images, as in Illustrator, are different from raster images, as in Photoshop, and when to choose which one
- How to use IllustratorÂ CS5.5âs tools to create and work with lines, shapes, anchor points and control handles, color, etc.
- How to draw your own shapes and trace others
- How to enter text and control the design of it
- How to take advantage of the symbol libraries, clipping masks, variable-width strokes, and much more
- When and why to rasterize elements of your vector image
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.