Presented in Robin and John's signature styleâwriting that is so crystal clear, it's accessible to absolutely anyoneâand illustrated with hundreds of full-color design examples, the ideas in this book tackle design theory, visual puns, and layout and graphics strategies for real-world projects. Developing designers will appreciate the authors' imaginative approach and well-chosen examples.
- Discover practical and effective design principles and conceptsâand how to apply them to virtually any project.
- Learn why some designs are attention-getting and others are not.
- Learn how to choose just the right lookâcorporate or casual, classic or trendyâfor specific types of projects, such as business cards, letterhead and envelopes, newsletters and brochures, logos, advertising, and more.
- Test your design acumen by comparing before-and-after examples.
- Find a wealth of inspiration for your own design projects.
- Gain insight into the design process by studying the work of guest designers, who offer their personal commentary and insights.
About: Describes practical graphic design principles and explains why some designs are more likely to grab attention and which looks are suitable for specific types of projects, including business cards, letterhead, brochures, logos, and other advertising.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.