Inside the Minds provides readers with proven business and legal intelligence from leading C-Level executives and lawyers. Each chapter offers thought leadership and expert analysis on an industry, profession, or topic, providing a future-oriented perspective and proven strategies for success. Each author has been selected based on their experience and C-Level standing within the business and legal communities.
1. Karen B. Lovell, Shareholder, Bernstein Shur Sawyer & Nelson PA - "Estate Administration Strategies: In and Outside of Probate Court"
2. Daniel Abbott, Member and Shareholder, Seltzer Caplan McMahon Vitek - "Contested Probate Court Proceedings: A Multidisciplinary Approach"
3. Cort A. Neimark, Shareholder, Fowler White Burnett PA - "Helping Your Clients Understand the Probate Process and Meeting Your Clients' Expectations"
4. Abby Wool Landon, Partner and Member, Estate and Legacy Planning Group, Williams Kastner - "Best Practices for Successful Probate Administration"
5. William R. Stiles, Shareholder, Dickinson Mackaman Tyler & Hagen PC - "The Lawyer's Role in a Successful Probate Proceeding"
6. Lisa M. Cukier, Partner and Executive Committee Member, Burns & Levinson LLP - "Lawyers' Differing Roles and Responsibilities in Assisting Clients Through Estate Administration and Probate Litigation"
Appendix A: Estate Intake Form
Appendix B: Outline of Typical Duties of a Personal Representative
Appendix C: Estate Administration Engagement Letter
Appendix D: Probate Files Checklist
Appendix E: Will Primary Document
Appendix F: Primary Test Document
Appendix G: Checklist for Gathering Information to Probate an Estate
Appendix H: Sample Affidavit Objections
Appendix I: Sample Opposition to Motion to Strike Appearance
Appendix J: Sample Notice of Appearance
Appendix K: Sample Memo in Support of Motion for Leave to Intervene
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.