Developing The Leader Within You 2.0 | The Dichotomy of Leadership: Balancing the Challenges of Extreme Ownership to Lead and Win | The Power of Your Potential: How to Break Through Your Limits | Developing the Leader Within You 2.0 | Developing the Leader Within You | The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth | Everyone Communicates, Few Connect | How Successful People Lead | Developing the Leader Within You
Twenty-five years ago, John Maxwell published the book that forever transformed how we think about leadership. Developing the Leader Within You revolutionized the way leaders were made and, in the process, sold more than one million copies. John Maxwell now returns to his classic text to include the leadership insights and practices he has learned in the decades since the book first appeared.
The Developing the Leader Within You 2.0 Workbook is thoroughly revised to update the foundational principles for transformative leadership that Maxwell has used as a leader for more than forty years. This guide serves as a perfect companion to the book and will help individuals and groups dive deeper into the principles John Maxwell outlines for inspiring, motivating, and influencing others. This workbook will especially help readers explore the value of:
- Achieving success using the Five Levels of Leadership
- Building trust through personal integrity
- Prioritizing (it's not how hard you work, but how smart you work)
- Creating positive change and understanding the evolutionary process involved
- Developing people, a leader's most appreciable assets
- Identifying and solving problems and preventing their recurrence
- Defining and articulating a vision (or contagious dream) for your organization
- Become character-driven instead of emotion-driven
- Building on the leadership skills you already possess
No matter what arena you are called to serve—family, church, business, nonprofit—the principles John Maxwell shares on effective leadership will positively impact your life and the lives of those around you. New readers as well as longtime fans of Maxwell and the original book won't want to miss out on this one.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.