NKJV, Maxwell Leadership Bible, Third Edition, Hardcover, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, New King James Version | NIV, Maxwell Leadership Bible, 3rd Edition, Hardcover, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, New International Version | How to Lead When Your Boss Can't (or Won't) | The Coffee Bean: A Simple Lesson to Create Positive Change | As A Man Thinketh Study Guide | Leadershift: The 11 Essential Changes Every Leader Must Embrace | The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth
WHAT’S CHALLENGING YOUR LEADERSHIP? THE BIBLE HAS AN ANSWER!
If you’re trying to influence even one person, you are a leader. And that means you’re facing challenges. The more you lead, the greater the number of challenges you face. How do you solve them?
Dr. John C. Maxwell has been exploring these issues and helping leaders with them for decades. Where did Maxwell, recently named the #1 leadership and management expert in the world by Inc. magazine, gain such insight into leadership? From the Bible! John asserts that the Bible is the greatest leadership book that has ever been written.
In this study, John addresses twenty-one of the most common issues leaders face. Starting with internal issues such as identity, purpose, pride, and self-leadership, and moving on to others such as criticism, change, diversity, teamwork and recruiting, John shows how leaders in the Bible addressed these issues with boldness and clarity, or, conversely, how they failed to lead. Either way, the lessons are clear. You can improve your leadership for not only your own sake, but also for that of your team and those you serve.
In this twenty-one lesson study, John guides you through Scriptures that reveal the challenges leaders face and the solutions available to them. Each lesson includes:
- THE ISSUE DEFINED: a brief description and introduction to the Issue
- CASE STUDIES: THREE BIBLICAL STUDIES: including leaders such as Joseph, Moses, Ruth, David, Nehemiah, Peter, Titus, and Jesus—that reveal and illustrate the Issue
- STUDY QUESTIONS: reflection and application questions to help you dig into the stories of the men and women in Scripture and learn from them
- LEADERSHIP INSIGHT AND REFLECTION: questions to help you assess and improve your own leadership skills
- TAKING ACTION: practical takeaways and direction to help you incorporate each lesson into your daily life
- GROUP DISCUSSION QUESTIONS: questions to help you learn and process the Bible study material with other like-minded people who want to grow in leadership
Start with the issues where you most need help, complete the entire study as a course in problem solving, or meet with your team, using it as their next training in leadership development. 21 Leadership Issues in the Bible can help you become a better leader in any area of your life as you seek to influence others for Christ.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.