Chris Jericho has known what he wanted out of life since he was a teenager: to be a pro wrestler and to be in a rock 'n' roll band. Most of his high school friends felt that he lacked the tools necessary to get into either, but Chris believed in himself. With the wise words of Master Yoda echoing through his head ("Do or do not. There is no try."), he made it happen. As a result, Chris has spent a lifetime doing instead of merely trying, managing to achieve his dreams while learning dozens of invaluable lessons along the way.
- Developing a strong work ethic thanks to WWE chairman Vince McMahon,
- Remembering to always look like a star from Gene Simmons of KISS,
- Learning to let it go when the America's Funniest Home Videos hosting gig goes to his rival,
- Adopting a sense of perpetual reinvention from the late David Bowie,
- Making sure to sell himself like his NHL-legend father Ted Irvine taught him, and
- Going the extra mile to meet Keith Richards (with an assist from Jimmy Fallon).
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.