Anthropology Â 1e was the first introductory anthropology text to integrate a four-field perspective and address topics such as research methods, ethics, theory, globalization, gender, race and ethnicityÂ throughout.Â Continuing with this tradition inÂ Anthropology 2e, author Barbara Miller is joined by three of the brightest new scholars in archaeology and biological anthropology to provide complete and current coverage of each of the four fields of anthropology.
- ItÂ incorporates up-to-date research and the latest discoveries and their impactÂ on the âclassicsâ in anthropology.
- It illuminates the basics of the four fields and demonstrates how they are connected.
- Through carefully chosen examples and exercises itÂ shows how anthropology is relevant to today's world.Â
- Beautifully illustrated, it maximizes the effectiveness of the art program by building pedagogy into the captions of photos, figures, tables and maps.
- ItÂ is an original and unique text, which provides students with the most faithful and holistic representation of anthropology available today.
About: Anthropology Â 1e was the first introductory anthropology text to integrate a four-field perspective and address topics such as research methods, ethics, theory, globalization, gender, race and ethnicityÂ throughout.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.