Macionis empowers students to understand the world around them through a sociological lens, so they can better understand sociology and their own lives.
Sociology, 14th edition is written to help students find and use sociology in everyday life. With a complete theoretical framework and a global perspective, Sociology offers students an accessible and relevant introduction to sociology.
The new edition continues to grow to meet readers' changing needs. With a newly integrated pedagogical framework, readers are guided through both the text - and optional new MySocLab - to build their critical thinking skills while learning the fundamentals of sociology.
Teaching & Learning Experience
The teaching and learning experience with this program helps to:
- Personalize Learning – The new MySocLab delivers proven results in helping students succeed, provides engaging experiences that personalize learning, and comes from a trusted partner with educational expertise and a deep commitment to helping students and instructors achieve their goals.
- Improve Critical Thinking – Six new learning objectives per chapter help readers build critical thinking and study skills.
- Engage Students – New design, everyday life and pop culture examples make sociology relevant for students today.
- Explore Theory - Three main theoretical perspectives are discussed in every chapter.
- Understand Diversity - Contemporary research informed by expert reviewers and cutting edge data sources reflect a broad range of race / class / gender.
- Support Instructors - Author written activities and assessment in MySocLab, the test bank and instructor's manual help provide support for instructors.
/ ValuePack ISBN-13: 9780205869305
About: Seeing Sociology in your Everyday Life Macionis empowers students to understand the world around them through a sociological lens, so they can better understand sociology and their own lives.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.