THINK Currency. THINK Relevancy. THINK Marriages and Families.
THINK Marriages and Families is informed with the latest research and the most contemporary examples, allowing you to bring current events directly into your classroom with little additional work.
An engaging visual design developed with extensive student feedback and 15 page chapters makes THINK Marriages and Families the textbook your students will actually read. This student-friendly text delivers the core concepts of Marriages and Families in a way they can easily understand.
Teaching & Learning Experience
- Personalize Learning - MySearchLab delivers proven results in helping students succeed, provides engaging experiences that personalize learning, and comes from a trusted partner with educational expertise and a deep commitment to helping students and instructors achieve their goals.
- Improve Critical Thinking – Chapter organization follows a three-step process that presents the topic, encourages students to think theoretically, and uncovers marriage in action.
- Engage Students – Real life examples and discussions help students apply what they learn.
- Explore Theory – Three main sociological paradigms are discussed visually through an infographic in every chapter.
- Understand Diversity – Global comparisons are found in every chapter within a designated feature box.
- Support Instructors - Written activities and assessment in MySearchLab offer instructors supplemental materials to help their students succeed.
Note: MySearchLab does not come automatically packaged with this text. To purchase MySearchLab, please visit:
www.mysearchlab.com or you can purchase a valuepack of the text + MyLab (at no additional cost): ValuePack ISBN-10: 0205861458 / ValuePack ISBN-13: 9780205861453
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.