Shadow of the Dragon
Apply Yourself: English for Job Search Success, by Lisa Johnson, Lynn Levey, and Elizabeth Chafcouloff, is an in-depth, comprehensive bvgapproach to the job search process. Apply yourself thoroughly prepares students for the challenges they will face in the job market.
- Integrates the language, skills, and cultural concepts students need to compete in the U.S. job market.
- Focuses on current issues of the job search including short- and long-term goals, networking, and transferable skills.
- Includes Job Culture Notes that increase students' cross-cultural awareness.
- Offers listening selections on audiocassette that focus on real job-search situations, including telephone inquiries, networking, and interviewing.
- Provides communicative, interactive activities such as pair and group work, games, role plays, and problem-solving tasks that give extra practice and reinforcement of language and skills required for the job search.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.