Generalist Practice With Organizations and Communities | Agendas, Alternatives, and Public Policies | The Practice of Research in Social Work | Social Policy and Social Programs | Moving Beyond Assessment | Social Work Practice | Organizing for Social Change | From Poor Law to Welfare State | Building Communities from the Inside Out
- Chapters logically organized by phases of the problem-solving process
- Case demonstrations involving a variety of roles, including case manager, crisis intervention counselor, medical social worker, and school social worker
- Practice exercises that prompt students to apply and generalize skills to different practice settings and client problems
- Exhibits and reflection questions facilitate integration between classroom learning and the internship experience
- An online instructor's manual (www.oup.com/us/helpingskills) with detailed answers to discussion questions
From the first meeting with clients, to assessment, goal-setting, evaluation, and the ethics that guide the process throughout, this is the nuts-and-bolts guide to helping clients using a strengths-based perspective.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.