Lonely Planet Tokyo (Travel Guide) | Lonely Planet Pocket Kyoto & Osaka (Travel Guide) | Top 10 Tokyo (Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guide) | DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Tokyo | Fodor's Japan | Lonely Planet Kyoto | Frommer's Easyguide to Tokyo, Kyoto & Western Honshu
Tokyo is a vast metropolis that can confound and delight with its complexity. With everything from fabulous shrines, historic temples, and traditional gardens to cutting-edge modern fashion boutiques, karaoke bars, ramen shops, and sushi dens, the city would take a lifetime to fully explore and experience. Fodor's Tokyo is the guidebook that will help make sure that you have the trip of a lifetime.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of full-color maps
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
· Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and what’s off the beaten path
· In-depth breakout features on Japanese cuisine, shopping in Tokyo, and Mt. Fuji
· Major sights such as Tokyo Skytree, Tsukiji Fish Market, and Senso Temple
· Side Trips from Tokyo including Fuji-Hakone-Izu National Park, Nikko, Kamakura and Yokohama
· Coverage of Asakusa, Akihabara and Jimbo-cho, and Shinjuku
Planning to visit more of Japan? Check out Fodor's country-wide travel guide to Japan.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.