Mastering Active Directory: Understand the Core Functionalities of Active Directory Services Using Microsoft Server 2016 and PowerShell | Windows Server 2016: The Administrator's Reference | Mastering Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V | Windows Server 2016 Inside Out (includes Current Book Service) | MCSA Windows Server 2016 Exam Ref 3-Pack: Exams 70-740, 70-741, and 70-742 | Mastering Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 | Group Policy
This is the most comprehensive and realistic guide to Windows Server 2016 planning, design, prototyping, implementation, migration, administration, and support. Extensively updated, it contains unsurpassed independent and objective coverage of Windows Server 2016âs key innovations, from the cloud and containers to security and mobility.
Windows Server 2016 Unleashed reflects the authorsâ extraordinary experience implementing Windows Server 2016 in large-scale environments since its earliest alpha releases. Microsoft MVP Rand Morimoto and colleagues fully address all aspects of deploying and operating Windows Server 2016, including Active Directory, networking, application services, security, administration, business continuity, virtualization, optimization, and troubleshooting. Youâll find up-to-the-minute coverage of new features ranging from Storage Spaces Direct to Cluster-Aware Updating, and Dynamic Access Control to Nano Server.
Valuable for Windows pros at all levels, this book will be indispensable especially for intermediate-to-advanced level professionals seeking expert, in-depth solutions. Every chapter contains tips, tricks, best practices, and lessons learned from actual deploymentsâpractical help for solving real problems.
Detailed information on how to:
- Take full advantage of key Windows Server 2016 innovations
- Plan, prototype, install, migrate to, and deploy Windows Server 2016 and Server Core
- Design a modern Windows Server Active Directory, from OUs and infrastructure to Federated Forests and Lightweight Directories
- Deliver reliable networking services: DNS, WINS, DNSSEC, DHCP, IPv, IPAM, and IIS
- Systematically harden server-level security
- Protect data in transit with PKI, certificates, rights management, and IPsec encryption
- Safely provide appropriate remote and mobile access for your users
- Efficiently administer, automate, maintain, and document Windows Server production environments
- Control Windows devices centrally with Group Policies and Policy Management
- Implement advanced fault tolerance, clustering, and other business continuity features
- Optimize, tune, and debug Windows Server, and plan for growth
- Leverage integrated application services, including SharePoint and Hyper-V
In addition, this book is part of InformITâs Content Update Program, which provides content updates for major technology improvements! As significant updates are made to WIndows Server 2016, sections of this book will be updated or new sections will be added to match the updates to the technologies. As updates become available, they will be delivered to you via a free Web Edition of this book, which can be accessed with any Internet connection. To learn more, visit informit.com/cup.
How to access the Web Edition: Follow the instructions in the book to learn how to register your book to access the FREE Web Edition.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.