Teaching Writing: Balancing Process and Product, with Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card Package (7th Edition) (What's New in Literacy) | Teaching and Learning Elementary Social Studies | Case Studies in Preparation for the California Reading Competency Test | Phonics They Use | Ready for Rica | Case Studies of Minority Student Placement in Special Education | Developing Word Recognition
NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the loose-leaf version.
With its emphasis on helping struggling readers and English language learners, Creating Literacy Instruction for All Students includes in-depth coverage of every major topic in literacy education and includes a number of features not currently found in other texts, including: an Academic Word List adapted for elementary and middle school students, arranged by difficulty level of words; specialized techniques for teaching difficult phonics elements; easy-to-administer and analyze formative phonics, syllabic analysis, and comprehension assessments; comprehension techniques, such as mystery passages, using manipulatives, macro close, and writing intensive reading comprehension; stage of development; explanations on the use of extensive data bases of Lexiled informational texts; and outstanding pedagogical features to enhance teaching and learning. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded video and assessments.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
- Affordable. Experience the advantages of the Enhanced Pearson eText along with all the benefits of print for 40% to 50% less than a print bound book.
* The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
0134059794 / 9780134059792 Creating Literacy Instruction for All Students, Enhanced Pearson eText with Loose-Leaf Version -- Access Card Package, 9/e
Package consists of:
- 0133846571 / 9780133846577 Creating Literacy Instruction for All Students, Loose-Leaf Version
- 013404729X / 9780134047294 Creating Literacy Instruction for All Students, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card
About: NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.