Educational Research: Planning, Conducting, and Evaluating Quantitative and Qualitative Research | Business Intelligence and Analytics | The Cartoon Guide to Statistics | Program Evaluation in Practice | Tableau Your Data! | Practice Makes Perfect: Statistics | R Data Analysis Without Programming
Thought you couldnât learn statistics? You can â and you will! Even You Can Learn Statistics and Analytics, Third Edition is the practical, up-to-date introduction to statistics â for everyone! Now fully updated for "big data" analytics and the newest applications, it'll teach you all the statistical techniques youâll need for finance, marketing, quality, science, social science, and more â one easy step at a time. Simple jargon-free explanations help you understand every technique, and extensive practical examples and worked problems give you all the hands-on practice you'll need. This edition contains more practical examples than ever â all updated for the newest versions of Microsoft Excel. You'll find downloadable practice files, templates, data sets, and sample models â including complete solutions you can put right to work! Learn how to do all this, and more:
- Apply statistical techniques to analyze huge data sets and transform them into valuable knowledge
- Construct and interpret statistical charts and tables with Excel or OpenOffice.org Calc 3
- Work with mean, median, mode, standard deviation, Z scores, skewness, and other descriptive statistics
- Use probability and probability distributions
- Work with sampling distributions and confidence intervals
- Test hypotheses with Z, t, chi-square, ANOVA, and other techniques
- Perform powerful regression analysis and modeling
- Use multiple regression to develop models that contain several independent variables
- Master specific statistical techniques for quality and Six Sigma programs
Hate math? No sweat. Youâll be amazed at how little you need. Like math? Optional "Equation Blackboard" sections reveal the mathematical foundations of statistics right before your eyes. If you need to understand, evaluate, or use statistics in business, academia, or anywhere else, this is the book you've been searching for!
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.