The Practical Guide to HR Analytics: Using Data to Inform, Transform, and Empower HR Decisions | People Analytics in the Era of Big Data | The Power of People | Predictive HR Analytics | Honest Signals | Nine Minutes on Monday | Social Physics
Discover powerful hidden social "levers" and networks within your companyâ¦ then, use that knowledge to make slight "tweaks" that dramatically improve both business performance and employee fulfillment! In People Analytics, MIT Media Lab innovator Ben Waber shows how sensors and analytics can give you an unprecedented understanding of how your people work and collaborate, and actionable insights for building a more effective, productive, and positive organization. Through cutting-edge case studies, Waber shows how:
- Changing the way call center employees spent their breaks increased performance by 25% while significantly reducing stress
- Quantifying the failure of marketing and customer service to communicate led to a more cohesive and profitable organization
- Tweaking the balance of in-person and electronic communication can enhance the value of both
- Sensor data can help you discover who your internal experts really are
- Identifying employees involved in "creative" behaviors can help you promote innovation throughout your business
- Sensors and simulations can help you optimize your sick-day policies
- Measuring informal interactions can improve the chances that a merger, acquisition, or "mega-project" will succeed
Drawing on his cutting-edge work at MIT and Harvard, Waber addresses crucial issues ranging from technology to privacy, revealing what will be possible in a few years, and what you can achieve right now. In bringing the power of analytics to organizational development, he offers immense new opportunities to everyone with responsibility for workplace performance.
About: Discover powerful hidden social "levers" and networks within your company… then, use that knowledge to make slight "tweaks" that dramatically improve both business performance and employee fulfillment!
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.