Radio Theory Handbook. Beginner to Advanced. | Basic Communications Electronics | RF Circuit Design | The Essential Guide to Telecommunications | Satellite Basics for Everyone | How Radio Signals Work | The Essential Guide to Wireless Communications Applications
The only easy-to-understand guide to the wireless revolution!
- The easy-to-understand guide to the wireless revolutionâfully updated for the latest technologies!
- New and expanded coverage: broadband fixed wireless, WLANs, wireless Internet, Bluetooth, smart antennas, and more
- Updated coverage of CDMA, GPS, LMDS, and WLL systems
- Concepts, terminology, components, and systemsâplus new wireless glossary
- Perfect for marketers, investors, tech writers, PR specialists, and other non-engineers!
There's a wireless revolution underway! With The Essential Guide to RF and Wireless, Second Edition, you can understand it, join it, and help drive itâeven if you don't have a technical background.
Leading consultant Carl J. Weisman has thoroughly updated this bestseller to reflect new market realities and breakthrough technologiesâfrom wireless 802.11 LANs to broadband fixed wireless, and beyond. Mr. Weisman covers wireless at every level you need to understand: concepts, terminology, building blocks, and above all, how complete wireless systems actually work. Drawing on his extensive experience training sales professionals, he explains the essence of every key wireless/RF technologyâclearly, comprehensibly, and with just the right touch of humor.
- Spread spectrum and CDMA: how they work and why they're important
- New! Detailed section on broadband fixed wireless: the new "last mile" solution for residential subscribers
- New! Satellite Internet delivery
- New! Smart antenna and superconducting filter technologies and their implications
- New! Wireless Internet, m-commerce, and Bluetooth
- Expanded! Global Positioning Systems: technologies and applications
- Updated! Preview the future of mobile telephony
- Updated! Wireless LANs and home networking
From its all-new glossary to its extensive collection of charts, diagrams, and photographs, no other wireless/RF book is as accessible or as friendly! Whether you're a sales or marketing pro, customer, investor, tech writer, PR specialist, trade press writer, analyst, planner, or student, here's the up-to-the-minute briefing you've been searching for!
About: Provides a complete, easy-to-understand guide to the wireless revolution including concepts, terminology, components, systems on spread spectrum, CDMA, WLL, ISM, LMDS, and other hot technologies.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.