Introduction to Deep Learning (The MIT Press) | Hands-On Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn and TensorFlow: Concepts, Tools, and Techniques to Build Intelligent Systems | Big Data | Decision Making in Health Care | An Introduction to Statistical Learning | Data Science for Business | Data Mining
Data Mining: Practical Machine Learning Tools and Techniques, Fourth Edition, offers a thorough grounding in machine learning concepts, along with practical advice on applying these tools and techniques in real-world data mining situations. This highly anticipated fourth edition of the most acclaimed work on data mining and machine learning teaches readers everything they need to know to get going, from preparing inputs, interpreting outputs, evaluating results, to the algorithmic methods at the heart of successful data mining approaches.
Extensive updates reflect the technical changes and modernizations that have taken place in the field since the last edition, including substantial new chapters on probabilistic methods and on deep learning. Accompanying the book is a new version of the popular WEKA machine learning software from the University of Waikato. Authors Witten, Frank, Hall, and Pal include today's techniques coupled with the methods at the leading edge of contemporary research.
Please visit the book companion website atÂ http://www.cs.waikato.ac.nz/ml/weka/book.html
- Powerpoint slides for Chapters 1-12. This is a very comprehensive teaching resource, with many PPT slides covering each chapter of the book
- Online Appendix on the Weka workbench; again a very comprehensive learning aid for the open source software that goes with the book
- Table of contents, highlighting the many new sections in the 4th edition, along with reviews of the 1st edition, errata, etc.
- Provides a thorough grounding in machine learning concepts, as well as practical advice on applying the tools and techniques to data mining projects
- Presents concrete tips and techniques for performance improvement that work by transforming the input or output in machine learning methods
- Includes a downloadable WEKA software toolkit, a comprehensive collection of machine learning algorithms for data mining tasks-in an easy-to-use interactive interface
- Includes open-access online courses that introduce practical applications of the material in the book
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.