* An applications-oriented reference for engineers, system designers, and practitioners
* Addresses the most common interference concerns in ground mobile wireless communications systems
* Provides a hardware-oriented approach for addressing trasmitter and receiver interference issues, as well as ground mobile designs
* Gives extensive detail regarding noise and interference control solutions for grounded wireless facilities
* Details the space interference effect in ground mobile systems
* Discusses hardware issues ranging from digital phones to ground stations
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.