Jump down to see edition details for Wireless Communications Design Handbook: Aspects of Noise, Interference, and Environmental Concerns : Space Interference: Hardcover
* An applications-oriented reference for engineers, system designers, and practitioners
* Addresses the most common interference concerns in ground mobile wireless communications systems
* Hardware-oriented approach to interference and noise concerns as well as satellite subsystem design
* All satellite subsystems described in great technical detail
* Significantly covers space interference with a slanted approach to satellite hardware effects
* Covers modern hardware design for low earth orbit satellites to be used in wireless communications
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.