Architecting Spacecraft with SysML: A Model-based Systems Engineering Approach | Systems Engineering with SysML/UML | SysML Distilled
The book is organized into four parts. Part I provides an overview of systems engineering, a summary of key MBSE concepts, a chapter on getting started with SysML, and a sample problem highlighting the basic features of SysML. Part II presents a detailed description of the SysML language, while Part III illustrates how SysML can support different model-based methods. Part IV discusses how to transition MBSE with SysML into an organization.
This book can serve as an introduction and reference for industry practitioners, and as a text for courses in systems modeling and model-based systems engineering. Because SysML reuses many Unified Modeling Language (UML) concepts, software engineers familiar with UML can use this information as a basis for understanding systems engineering concepts.
- Authoritative and comprehensive guide to understanding and implementing SysML
- A quick reference guide, including language descriptions and practical examples
- Application of model-based methodologies to solve complex system problems
- Guidance on transitioning to model-based systems engineering using SysML
- Preparation guide for OMG Certified Systems Modeling Professional (OCSMP)
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.