* Written by an international team of 21 experts on intertidal fish biology
* Worldwide coverage of intertidal fishes
* Comprehensive phylogenetic listing of all fish families with intertidal members
* Global biogeographic analysis involving over 700 species from 86 sites
* Outlines field and laboratory methods pertinent to studying intertidal fishes
* Thorough ecological coverage with chapters on vertical distribution, movements and homing, reproduction, feeding, and community structure
* Covers the physiology of aerial and aquatic respiration, osmoregulation, and sensory systems
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.