Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
A Complete People-Centric Information Security Culture Toolkit
Minimize risk, protect corporate assets, and avoid catastrophic cybersecurity incidents by adopting a program philosophy that stresses the human element of security. People-Centric Security: Transforming Your Enterprise Security Culture shows, step-by-step, how to analyze and articulate your organization’s cultural security posture and migrate to a reliable, people-focused data protection model. Discover how to develop a structured implementation strategy, build behavioral models, identify problems, and transform security effectiveness. This practical guide includes downloadable templates, surveys, and metrics.
- Explore the people, processes, and technologies behind successful information security culture
- Analyze your security cultures and subcultures and identify conflicts and risks
- Launch a security culture diagnostic project and interpret the results
- Implement the Competing Security Cultures Framework
- Gather data and create maps using Security Culture Diagnostic Surveys
- Build Security FORCE Behavioral Models and use FORCE diagnostic tools
- Assess security through the five FORCE values: failure, operations, resilience, complexity, and expertise
- Facilitate people-centric security at the leadership level of your enterprise
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.