Jump quickly to results on these stores:
A dollar-saving package featuring the world’s most popular annual text in internal medicine and the companion study guide!
Featuring the 2015 edition of CURRENT Medical Diagnosis & Treatment and the CURRENT Medical Diagnosis & Treatment Study Guide, the CMDT value pack delivers a complete review of all important internal medicine topics and is a great way to stay current with the latest diagnostic advances, prevention strategies, and cost-effective treatments – and save money! This unique package will help you prepare for any type of internal medicine exam, from course work to the USMLE Step 1.
The package includes both of these invaluable resources:
CURRENT Medical Diagnosis & Treatment 2015
No other text links practice and research like CURRENT Medical Diagnosis & Treatment! Written by clinicians renowned in their respective fields, this trusted text offers the most current insight into symptoms, signs, epidemiology, diagnosis, and treatment for more than 1,000 diseases and disorders. You'll find concise, evidence-based answers to questions about hospital and ambulatory problems.
Here’s why CMDT is essential to clinical practice or exam review:
- Strong emphasis on the practical aspects of clinical diagnosis and patient management throughout the broad fields of internal medicine
- Full review of internal medicine and primary care topics, including gynecology and obstetrics, dermatology, neurology, ophthalmology, geriatrics, and palliative care
- The only text with an annual review of advances in HIV treatment
- Specific disease prevention information
- Hundreds of medication treatment tables, with indexed trade names and updated prices – plus helpful diagnostic and treatment algorithms
- Recent references with PMID numbers
- Many full-color photographs and illustrations
Derived from CURRENT Medical Diagnosis & Treatment, this unique study guide delivers case analysis of 80 of the most common topics in internal medicine. It provides a comprehensive and well organized synopsis of each topic, making it an essential study partner for a variety of examinations, including the USMLE Step 2, medicine clerkship shelf exams, ABIM internal medicine boards and recertification exams, adult and family nurse practitioner certification examination, and physician assistant national certifying exam. For practitioners, this book represents a complete source of patient care for 80 of the clinical problems they are most likely to encounter in daily practice.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.