Jump quickly to results on these stores:
A dollar-saving package featuring the world’s most popular annual text in internal medicine and the companion flash cards!
Featuring the 2015 edition of CURRENT Medical Diagnosis & Treatment and CURRENT Medical Diagnosis & Treatment Flashcards, the CMDT value pack delivers a complete review of all important internal medicine topics and is a great way to stay current with the latest diagnostic advances, prevention strategies, and cost-effective treatments – and save money! This unique package will help you prepare for any type of internal medicine exam, from course work to the USMLE Step 1.
The package includes both of these essential resources:
CURRENT Medical Diagnosis & Treatment 2015
No other text links practice and research like CURRENT Medical Diagnosis & Treatment! Written by clinicians renowned in their respective fields, this trusted text offers the most current insight into symptoms, signs, epidemiology, diagnosis, and treatment for more than 1,000 diseases and disorders. You'll find concise, evidence-based answers to questions about hospital and ambulatory problems.
Here’s why CMDT is essential to clinical practice or exam review:
- Strong emphasis on the practical aspects of clinical diagnosis and patient management throughout the broad fields of internal medicine
- Full review of internal medicine and primary care topics, including gynecology and obstetrics, dermatology, neurology, ophthalmology, geriatrics, and palliative care
- The only text with an annual review of advances in HIV treatment
- Specific disease prevention information
- Hundreds of medication treatment tables, with indexed trade names and updated prices – plus helpful diagnostic and treatment algorithms
- Recent references with PMID numbers
- Many full-color photographs and illustrations
PLUS….CURRENT Medical Diagnosis & Treatment Flashcards
CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment Flashcards contain 240 case-based cards that cover key topics in internal medicine. Every topic includes a case presentation and along with Q&A. Questions cover: salient features; how to think through the problem; essentials of diagnosis; symptoms and signs; differential diagnosis; laboratory, imaging, and procedural findings; and treatment.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.